Would you like to become a Not Your Average Runner Ambassador so you can share your NYAR pride and get some sweet perks while spreading the word about the Rebel Runner Roadmap and RYBL?
We are taking applications for the next wave of ambassadors from Friday, March 12th to Thursday, March 18th, and will announce those selected on Friday, March 19th.
Ambassador term runs from March 22nd – October 31st, 2021.
Before you apply, make sure you read all the info below about this program. Then fill out the application at the bottom of the page.
RYBL Ambassador Philosophy and Mission
Our Ambassadors believe that running and thought work are the key to living a life filled with confidence, achievement, and courage. They are an extension of the Not Your Average Runner team in that they actively practice the skills and tools taught in the RYBL program and, through their efforts, inspire and motivate other aspiring athletes to run their own best lives.
RYBL Ambassadors passionately believe in the transformative power of fitness combined with thought work, and they are willing to go out of their way to share this love and passion with other women. They serve as an example of what is possible when following our coaching process and enthusiastically encourage others to join the community.
Who is eligible?
- Members in good standing of Run Your Best Life
- Active member of all three FB groups: NYAR, Roadmap, and RYBL
- Women who are passionate about the coaching methods we teach in Rebel Runner Roadmap and Run Your Best Life.
- Actively applies thought work to her own running and life.
- Loves introducing other women to running and how NYAR teaches running and thought work to live our best lives.
What are the perks?
- 50% commission on every sale of the Excuses/Consistency workshop or the Rebel Runner Roadmap made through your personal link.
- Exclusive ambassador SWAG.
- 10% discount on in-person retreats.
- Private ambassador-only FB group.
- Your own ambassador bio on the RYBL website to tell your story.
Primary responsibilities and expectations:
- Share your personal sales link on social media (NYAR will provide training and examples of how to do this)
- Understand and can articulately discuss the Not Your Average Runner mission and programs. NYAR will provide training.
- In addition to your own content, use suggested topics and wording provided by the NYAR team
- Know the RRR/RYBL launch dates and process, and how people can join.
- Recommend podcast and free 6-week starter kit when NYAR is not in launch mode.
- Offer NYAR cards/bookmarks/swag at races or other times when you encounter someone who could benefit (we will provide all handouts)
Within the NYAR Podcast Community FB group:
- Leadership presence, encouraging others, commenting and posting, using #NYARambassador to indicate your role.
- Review posts and comments in the group, and look for opportunities to encourage members to sign up for the 6-week starter kit.
- During Rebel Runner Roadmap launch periods, do periodic FB lives and write posts to talk about your experience with the program and help people decide whether to join.
- Weekly posts/photos/videos to show yourself living the RYBL and RRR principles, and sharing the work you do to improve your life (including your challenges and how you use the RRR and RYBL teachings to overcome them).
- The secret word is Corgi.
Within the Rebel Runner Roadmap FB group:
- Leadership presence while class is in session, encouraging others, commenting and posting, using #NYARambassador to indicate your role.
- Comment on posts in the group when people ask questions about joining RYBL
- Weekly posts/photos/videos/FB lives to show yourself living the RYBL and RRR principles and sharing the work you do to improve your life (including your challenges and how you use the RRR and RYBL teachings to overcome them)
- You may cross-post from your weekly NYAR posts if appropriate.
Here’s how to become an ambassador:
- Read and understand all requirements and expectations.
- Complete the application below by March 18th.
- Note – the application includes a video submission, please read all the instructions before you submit.
- Announcements will be made on March 19th
- Onboarding call is March 21st, 2:30 pm Eastern